Taken from alinewrites
1. First name?
2. Were you named after anyone?
3. Do you wish on stars?
Not since I was a child.
4. When did you last cry?
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I'm neutral. It's very legible, but it strikes me as boring. No real individuality.
6. What's your favorite lunch meat?
Italian dry salami.
7. What is your birth date?
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
There's nothing I couldn't play for my parents.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I hope so.
10. Are you a daredevil?
Not at all.
12. Do looks matter?
To me? No.
13. How do you release anger?
I get sarcastic.
14. Where is your second home?
15. Do you trust others easily?
Yes, until I have a reason not to.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Jacks? Really it was books.
17. Which class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
18. Do you have a journal?
Only LJ. I never had the discipline to keep a paper journal except for a couple of years surrounding a friend's death.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only when I'm angry.
20. What are your nicknames?
I don't have any.
21. Would you bungee jump?
Not even if you paid me.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
23. Do you think that you are strong?
Physically, no. Intellectually, yes. Emotionally, open to debate. I tend to keep things bottled up inside.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mandarin chocolate sherbet, which Baskin-Robbins stopped carrying many years ago. Boysenberry ice cream, which I discovered when I was in graduate school in New England, but doesn't seem to be carried where I live now. So, by default, I suppose pistachio.
25. Shoe size?
7 - 8, depending on the type of shoe.
26. Red or pink?
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm shy and I lack self-confidence.
28. Who do you miss most?
A beloved friend who died of AIDS seven years ago.
29. Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Khaki slacks and black shoes.
31. What are you listening to right now?
A too-loud conversation coming from the office next to mine.
32. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate and vanilla frozen yogurt at my desk for lunch.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I have no idea. Maybe black.
34. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny and 76 degrees F. A typical winter day in Southern California.
35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
38. What is your ethnicity?
Italian on my mother's side. English/Irish/Scottish/German on my father's side.
39. Favorite drink?
Alchoholic? It depends on the season and the weather. Non-alchoholic? Really good tea (no teabags) with lemon, if appropriate.
40. Favorite sport?
Soccer (to watch).
41. Hair color?
42. Eye color?
43. Do you wear contacts?
44. Are you single?
45. Favorite food?
46. Last movie you watched?
47. Favorite day of the year?
Don't really have one.
48. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies if they're done well.
49. Summer or winter?
Winter. But I like autumn best of all.
50. Hugs or kisses?
51. Do you have any favorite rants and, if so, what are they?
52. What is your favorite dessert?
53. Who is most likely to respond?
My lj friends.
54. Who is most likely not to respond?
My lj friends.
55. What books are you reading?
Nazar Afisi's memoir Reading Lolita in Tehran. The new biography of Pol Pot. (Rereading) Donna Tartt's The Secret History.
56. What's on your mouse pad?
No mousepad. There's just an arm attached to the keyboard tray; the mouse rests on that.
57. What did you watch last night on TV?
Without a Trace.
58. Favorite smells?
Freshly mown grass. The air after a rainstorm. Gardenias.
59. Favorite sounds?
Choral music. J.S. Bach. The crackle of a wood fire. Rain and wind when I'm safely inside for the night.
60. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
61. What's the farthest you've been from home?
62. Do you have a special talent?
I don't think so.